WWDC scheduled, is this the next iPhone?, RIM taking a knock in Q1, SpaceX on a roll and Tim Cook at D10.
- WWDC 2012 schedule confirmed, adds keynote details and companion app - Apple’s big World Wide Developer Conference gets a schedule of events.
- Photos: Black and white next-gen metal iPhone backs, mini-dock, taller screen, moved earphone jack present – Hi-Res images of a possible back of the next iPhone leak out
- RIM warns of loss for Q1, hires JP Morgan and RBC Capital Markets to help with strategic review – RIM’s CEP Thorten Heins wanrns that the BlackBerry maker may make a loss in Q1 of 2012 and that they are undertaking a strategic review of opportunities to leverage their IP to turn the company around.
- SpaceX and Intelsat announce first commercial contract for Falcon Heavy rocket – hot off their recent successes, SpaceX has signed it’s first commercial agreement for the launch of a satellite using its next rocket, the Falcon Heavy.
- Cook Reveals More Details About Apple’s Product Naming Policies, And Yes, The ‘S’ Stands For Siri – Apple’s big dog, CEO Tim Cook, took to the stage at D10 to be interview by Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher (Tech journalism’s heavy hitters).